Friday, June 26, 2009


my like.
i wouldn't call myself a homebody.
or depressed.
or bed-ridden.

i simply just love being in bed.

my bedroom is my head-room.
it is up there in my all-time-favourite-places-list.
its actually probably #1 on this list.
but i 'd never admit that on a first date.

my bedroom is bliss.

in here,
there is only ever just enough light.
there is an endless supply of magazines,
killer music,
& all the dress-up ingredients one could need.
not to mention my home-made wallpaper-
covering every square inch of wall with pages from my favourite magazines.

my bedroom is mine.

it is also the home of my good friend.
-my mac notebook.
to write, create & play.

in my bedroom i can do what i want.
usually this consists of dreaming that outside my walls, windows & doors
i am in London or New York.
this is where i dream i am.

when i do venture outside.
(yes, i often do.)
i like to be in the open air.

i like to hit the road in search of a good vintage shop.
or cosy little cafe.
(one that has decent reading material & preferably black walls, or at least trendy wallpaper.)

& thats where i'll drink my coffee.

i also like to find an interesting street.
a street full of soul & grunge & life.
usually a street filled with insanely good looking people.

i like to walk down a street like this at a leisurely pace.
usually with my camera at my side.

i like to do this,
all the while taking note of things i like.
i usually like things that i think would make a good photo.

i have always been obsessed with the way things look.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment