Monday, April 27, 2009

Birdie.

Byrooney,

where are you?!
i've looked everyhere... under my covers... in my shower... behind my door..
everyhere.
but i cant find you?!

where ohh where is byron....?

A little birdie sat on my shoulder & told me a secret.
he couldn't tell me where you were though.

...he told me that you were coming home this week & then bailing to Maria.

& then that birdie flew away.
& i was left looking into the big blue sky wondering...

wondering why this birdie knew all this & i didnt.

I wondered if you'd call me, when you got the chance that is.
I wondered if you were angry, since i last spoke to you that is.
I wondered if you would come see, like you said before, that is.

i wish the birdie would come back & fill me in.
Or even better,
i wish i could find my byrooney again.

No comments:

Post a Comment