Thursday, May 14, 2009

Today...


A comedy of unfortunate events followed me all day.

I begun by rocking up to my 10am lecture one & a half hours late,
with one thong on foot & one thong in my hand.
Why does the plug always seem to break at the most inappropriate of times?

Running late to my next class, 
a bird decided to drop its insides on my freshly washed head of hair.
Why me?
Today?

Whilst drying my rinsed, yet still sticky hair under the bathroom blower,
i proceeded to smash my head on the upwards of the head-flick.

My digital visualisation class was going well,
& i was really making progress with my assessment.
Until,
Bang.
Lights off, computers down.
Unfortunately macs don't do the whole 'recover-in-case-of-power-surge-thing'.
So, there's goes two hours of my life i'll never see again.

And to put the cherry on,
sometime during my disastrous day of unfortunate events,
I must have misplaced my car keys.
So waiting next to my Priscilla in the dark & cold of the night i wasn't the happiest of people.

All in all,
90% bad day.
...but i'm still 10% smiles.

Here's to hoping tomorrow's a better day!

1 comment:

  1. tessi sounds like you had an abbey day :) bad luck isnt all bad makes me more resilient to mishaps and being all sad and grumpy wen i can be happy worry-free. keep writing tee i love ur blog not only can i see watcha upto but its so interesting and beautiful
    love scab xx

    ReplyDelete